I had so much joy writing “The Greatest” blog yesterday, especially with some of my friends who chimed in with their own lists. Check it out by clicking here if you missed it.
I had so much fun I want to turn the page by picking up where yesterday’s list ended. I used real people and actual life callings in defining who I thought was the greatest, but I cheated by finishing up with “The Greatest Star Trek Captain”, which is, of course, Jean Luc Picard. Today we play a little more and go totally fictional.
- Greatest Jedi — Luke Skywalker
- Greatest James Bond — Daniel Craig
- Greatest Fictional President — Thomas J. Whitmore
- Greatest Disney character — The Genie
- Greatest book to film — To Kill A Mockingbird
- Greatest literary character — Sherlock Holmes
- Greatest action hero — Dr. Henry Jones, Jr.
- Greatest villain — Sauron
- Greatest Wizard — Hermione Granger
- Greatest Avenger — Iron Man
Honorable mentions: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, Laura Roslin, Tom Beck, Mickey Mouse, Jiminy Cricket, Jaws, The Godfather, Odysseus, Beowulf, John Rambo, Ethan Hunt, Tarzan, Darth Vader, Cylons, The Man in Black, Gandalf the White, Merlin, The Black Widow, and The Black Panther
One response to “The Greatest: Part II”
[…] about he greatest of all time (GOAT). I riffed on that Monday and Tuesday, (click here and here) and thought I’d keep at it today with The Greatest Foods. The most enjoyable part of this […]