Happy New Year!
So here goes my predictions for 2016.
- Donald Trump will not win the Republican nomination for President.
- The San Francisco Giants will win the World Series, because this is their on year.
- North Korea will attack South Korea, thus ending the decades long cease-fire. This will happen before President Obama leaves office.
- Saudi Arabia will form an uneasy alliance with Israel and the two nations will attack Iran.
- Bashar al-Assad will still be the leader of Syria on December 31, 2016.
- One major Protestant denomination in the United States will dissolve.
- The new Star Trek movie, Star Trek Beyond, will be terrible, absolutely terrible.
- A biological agent (like algae or bacteria) that dissolves plastic will be devised for large scale commercial use, thus solving a major environmental problem.
- Auto-makers will produce a wide range of electric cars, and they will be commercial flops.
- Wal-Mart will continue its decline, and by the end of the year will announce major closures and layoffs.
Okay, those are some of mine. What do you predict for 2016?
image from appadvice.com