The United States Senate’s current deliberations have prompted this, my anti-creed, the things I can’t believe about Planned Parenthood.
1. I can’t believe that the U.S. Congress will have any moral authority left if they do not defund Planned Parenthood.
2. I can’t believe it has not been defunded before now.
3. I can’t believe any kind of twisted logical algorithm could ever justify Planned Parenthood’s actions or existence.
4. I can’t believe this is even an issue for debate.
5. I can’t believe that liberals, progressives, the ones who always shout to defend the weakest among us, those I side with on many issues, are the primary supporters of Planned Parenthood in specific and abortion in general.
image from youtube.com